Assignment Page

Botanical Lay Flat Series
Advertising/ Commercial Photography
Advertising/ Commercial Photography
Graduation Cover Design
Abstract Photography
Pop Art Portrait Series of 4

Landscape Photo Look Like an Oil Painting
I took the picture but used butterflies from online.
This work by Sandy Skoglund has to be one of my favorites. Not only because of the babies on the picture but the whole area looking like its an apocalyptical zone. I also like the area the picture is taken, the babies and the other humans there arent interacting with each other. It gives a really cool eerie vibe. I think the colors also work well with the skin tone in front of the blue and green background as well.

This work was my inspiration to make my own. I think that this is really abstract but it makes sense. I like how all the colors go well and how the background compliments these colors and shapes of the circles as well.

I feel very strong to wearing a mask. I think these masks literally save lives and thinking that they don’t and that they go against your rights or something is kind of selfish. I think that everyone else should be doing there part by wearing a mask. The mask wont hurt you but you’ll hurt others when you don’t wear it. The only way we’ll go back to normal or anything close to it is by working together as a unified nation. Instead of masks being what separates us we should use it to bring us together. (6ft apart at least) We cant fight this virus without the help from everyone.
Shallow Depth Of Field